Look to Beacon Communities, Inc. as your full-service, third-party senior living management operator with expertise in several types of community management properties and engagements:
- Independent Living (services and amenities for active, independent seniors)
- Assisted Living (customized full spectrum of care plan for each resident)
- Alzheimer's Care (stimulated activities, programming in safe environments)
- Real Estate Developers (being integral part of development teams with little/no senior housing history)
- Turnaround and Work Out Engagements (transitioning/exit strategies of properties)
Turning a property around can be quite difficult and often a matter of survival. Beacon has extensive experience in Turnaround and Work Out/Receivership type engagements, successfully consulting with and temporarily managing many existing communities needing help with marketing challenges, management issues and/or regulatory matters.
Beacon has had extensive involvement with the due diligence and temporary management of several senior housing portfolios for national lending institutions, such as FannieMae. During these types of circumstances, we take a systematic approach to assist in:
- Licensure transfer and name change
- Procurement of insurance
- Employee and resident assessments
- Staff enrollment for benefits
- Accounting and vendor transitioning
- Exit strategy/sale of communities
To alleviate concerns of residents, families, staff, vendors and regulators due to several changes in a short period of time, Beacon strives to provide open and honest communication of our goals and plans to all parties to gain their acceptance and assistance.